Hi! It was great seeing existing customers and meeting new courses at the 2016 PGA Show in Orlando! Thanks everyone for a great show!
First up are Bag Drops that we made for Troon Country Club. We based the design off their railings at their clubhouse to give a look that fits their image.
Time to update your practice facility? We make it easy and affordable to update your pf with custom range accessories.
Below are bag stands for Troon CC, Union League & Bloomfield.
We make club cleaning station with handles, but sometimes courses want to go ‘old school’ and do club cleaning buckets that hold 5 GAL of water. Also, Turning Stone Resort & Casino chose our 20″x20″ A-frames with clocks & logo for their Atunyote Course.
For Encanterra CC, we did our 1/2 barrel ball baskets. Doesn’t their logo look amazing cut out like that? Kudos to our water jet machine that can handle detail like that!
Below the basket are A-Frame Range Targets with yardage & logo. Notice how we’re using hinges now, which work store easily.
For Overbrook, we built a 2 arm Shag Bag Rack and a Putter Stand. These both give Overbrook a clean & consistent look.
Garbage Can Enclosures are something that every course needs & we make them at prices that can’t be beat! Below is a 32 GAL & 20 GAL trash can enclosures for Troon CC & then a 32 GAL enclosure with lid for Old Hawthorne.
We have a lot to show you for tournament accessories today. Let’s start with proximity markers. We did A-frame proximity markers for Spanish Peaks. For Waverly we did standard proxies (used for SD & LD contests) and A-frame tee announcements that will sit on the tee box.
Tournament Awards: We make trophies that are special and creative. Because of the care that we put into these, please give us 8 weeks of lead time. Thanks!
- Derby Horseshoe Trophies -Anthem.
2. Locust Hill asked for replica 3D cannons on their awards. Aren’t these cool? It’d be fun to when one of these and have it on a display shelf at home or the office.
3. These are blue crab trophies with the base being shaped like a mallet. This was a fun project to work on.
4. Shootout Trophies for River Forest
5. 3D Bridge Trophy for The Bridges. I love how the base is shaped! Each of the awards will have bridges at different positions so that not one trophy will be exactly the same. It’s all about the details..
6. Skeet Shooting Awards for Abel’s Sporting Goods,
7. Shootout Awards for Anthem Country Club. The first photo for Anthem shows what we did this year & below is the style that we did for 2014 & 2015. Notice how just changing the base can give a fresh look to a well-received designed award.
8. Lastly, are the custom plaques that we did for Kissing Camel’s Camel Drivers’ event.