Trying to figure out a way to steer your club away from the same crystal that’s given out every year? How about give them a creative custom trophy that’s not just a trophy, but an art piece?! RHI trophies are beautifully detailed for an upscale and custom look. Talk to our sales and design team to go over the handcrafted details that you would like to give your winners at your next tournament.
1. Hurdzen-Fry Cup terracotta trophies for Naples National. The bases were welded to resemble coral rock, and 26 hours of programming time later, their terracotta urn was programmed… The detail of the urn came out beautifully, and the RHI Crew & Naples National is very happy about how it turned out!2. We finalized the details on the Pied Piper trophy with Jonathan’s Landing while Hurricane Matthew was raging and clients were evacuating. Member-dedication doesn’t get much better than that!
3. The Gobbler was a fun theme to work with, and actually was the first trophy that our newest designer, Zach ever created. Our crew built an extra for his desk to commemorate this achievement.
4. The Cliffs showcased their logo for their couples tournament, and broke from their usual copper vein with cool silver.
5. Spanish Peaks‘s perpetual trophy for their inter-club battle. The ‘mountain’ has each of the 3 participating clubs’ logos cut out, and the mountain rotates so that the winning team each year can have their logo in front. That was Reid’s idea (owner of RHI).6. Lakewood CC had us re-create their 1941 Victory Invitational pamphlet for their perpetual trophy.
Next out-the-door was golf course signage:
- The daily informational signs with a chalkboard are a classy way of displaying info that your members need to know.
Here’s 1 of the many directional signs that we did for Kapalua’s courses. The butterfly is their logo and fits just right in Hawaii.
Want a golf course in your backyard? Well, that’s what this hole sign is for one of our clients.
Below is Vasari’s driving range bag stand, and Pumpkin Ridge’s divot mix box.
Tee Markers: Discovery’s Chileno Bay chose these hole number markers that are easy-to-read, yet classy.
Southern Dunes got a quick turn-around for replacement tee markers, while VCGA got their brand new tee markers in record time as well!
Thanks for reading our blog! Have a great weekend!